Milliken’s line of Agilus® patented textile technologies are engineered for the ultimate in protection and flexibility. This patented technology increases protection levels and confidence, while also enhancing comfort and wearability.
Agilus® MTP Technology. Ultra-Flexible
Remarkably Agile. All-in-one Protective Fabric.
A breakthrough in flexible knife resistant material, Agilus® MTP provides a new level of customizable defense. The patented coating technology on p-aramid fabrics actively slows and resists the penetration of knife, spike and ballistic threats.
-Achieve protection without restricting speed or ability to bend and move.
- Enhanced comfort, flexibility and ease of movement makes vests more wearable
- Allows p-aramid fabrics to achieve knife and spike resistance while maintaining ballistic protection
- Material is coated on one side, and available in rolled form to optimize ease of handling and manufacturing
- Can readily hybridize with other materials for desired level of threat protection
- Tumble testing per NIJ 0101.06, Section 5 passes stab testing after 10,000 cycles
Agilus® SP Technology.
Light-weight, flexible spike protection.
This innovative particle technology is applied to p-aramid fabrics to create the needed friction for stab resistance by controlling yarn-to-yarn friction. Upon impact, yarns and layers of fabric are quickly locked in place to keep officers safe from spike attacks. The technology is based on inherently ballistic-resistant fabrics.
- Better comfort - Weight savings of 25% to make vests lighter, thinner and more flexible
- Improved value - Achieves same protection level with less fabric, reducing overall material costs
- Excellent protection - Fabric retains ballistic resistance in addition to spike stab protection (as tested via NIJ 0101.06, NIJ 0115.00)